Thursday, February 5, 2009

Thursdays are always busy

I dropped Kenz at school at 8am for Choir practice (and she actually had a busy day with choir, swimming lessons, music lessons and then Numberworks).

Then I dropped Dom off at child care where he hates it when I leave him and he screams and carries on (for about 1 minute the teachers said).

I raced off to do the grocery shopping, came home, unpacked and then spent 2 hours cleaning the house / studio since we sacked the cleaner and the cleaning agency that were useless yesterday.

I was hoping to go to Helen's interior decorating showrooms to do a photo shoot, but Helen was in Sydney.

Spent some time looking for cleaners and may have found a husband and wife team, so we'll see when we hear from them.

I'm not a fussy person when it comes to cleaning but I was someone reliable and this last mob weren't!

Then it was time to pick up Kenz, I put a roast on the oven and then took Kenz to Numberworks. By the time we got home (nearly 6pm) the roast was all cooked and Ben had it out on the table for us.

Ben had 2 appointments and I had the kids in bed by 7pm. Just did the usual night stuff of packing lunches, some ironing and whatever else I seem to waste my time on. :o)

No comments: