Sunday, February 22, 2009

Another week has flown by

I can't believe we're three quarters of the way through February already!

McKenzie had a free dress day at school to raise money for the bushfires and she started early on Tuesday morning with netball - and she actually enjoyed throwing the ball around etc.

I worked Monday to Wednesday and Dom went to child care.

Thursday I went to a Photography Business course which was great - for further details check out my business blog

http://lisaclarkstudios.blogspot.com/

Kenz actually came home from school early on Thursday too as she had a headache - I think she was probably just tired from starting early with choir and having music and swimming on - but there may be a bug going around as she said her tummy was hurting a bit too.

Friday I took Dom to swimming and did the housework.

Saturday I took the kids to an indoor play centre, what a nightmare! It was packed, we couldn't get a table and we only stayed there for about 2 hours (max).

Rod and Mary popped over in the afternoon on their way to a party and then came back and stayed the night which was nice.

And today we went out to Samford Hotel for a buffet breakfast and took the kids for a quick play in the new park - it was too hot to stay too long....







And Tresona is just about to pop around to pick up some of my maternity clothes and then I'm off to Selina's place to do some pregnancy shots - I have a few ideas in mind, so hopefully I can pull them off!! :O)

No comments: