Thursday, November 6, 2008

Thursdays are always busy!

Another crazy Thursday. I dropped Kenz off to school, dropped into the Toy Warehouse in the next street, and raced off to do the grocery shopping. I have NO idea when I'm going to make it to the gym on a Thursday morning Pump Class again!!

After shopping, I met up with my friend Tania at Cafe Mammas. It's Tania's birthday on the weekend and she is 37 weeks pregnant and she's booked in for a c-section on the 19th of November (so 2 weeks time) so it was great to spend a couple of hours with her. And they have a little play area, so Dom was happy playing with the train table and track. I aw these at the toy sale, so I might go back again tomorrow and buy one for him for Christmas.....and it should keep him (and Kenz) entertained for hours!!

Then I raced home, picked up Kenz from school and took her to Vision Therapy.

I also booked Oscar into the kennel for next weekend.

After dinner we went for a little walk as it was getting too dark.

I've been going to bed at 9.30pm all week and plan to do it next week also so I don't feel so tired at Rochelle's wedding next weekend. I'm starting to feel better for it. But I'm finding it really hard to get everything done! Like tonight I put the kids to bed, made lunch for Kenz, did a small load of ironing, did 2 quick loads of washing and did a bit of the housework (dusting, cleaning toilets etc) but I make sure I stop by 9pm, have a shower and a cup of tea and then go to bed at 9.30pm.

I'm not on the computer as much as I don't have time for it!

No comments: