Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Rememberance Day

Today was 90 years since WW1 ended - and it's amazing and wonderful that we are still honouring those who lost their lives for us so long ago (and even of recent times).

I was pretty busy at work but I was lucky enough to catch up with the lovely Eli for lunch - I used to work for Eli and she's wonderful.

Having a really hard time trying to get Kenzie to do her Vision Therapy exercises. She just doesn't want to do them. if she didn't stuff around, it would only take about 20 minutes, but lately it's been like 30-40 minutes because she's mucking around so much.

I designed my first DVD Slideshow tonight, of Rachael's boys' Baptism and I think it's turned out pretty good. I just need to burn the disk and put a label on it and send it to her! (That will probably be next week).

No comments: