Friday, November 7, 2008

Fridays are getting busier too

Today I'm dropping Kenz to school, racing over to Chermside to meet Kate to give her some money to pay for our Rainbow holiday.

Then Ben is going to come to the toy warehouse with me to look at this Train Table and train track set (as I can't carry it with Dom on my arm) and we need to find something for Kenz for Christmas too.

Then I need to finish the housework (vac and wash floors etc) and then Dominic starts his swimming lessons back at his old swim school. It's sort of silly to start him this month as we're away 2 more weekends so then we'll have to organise make up swim classes - oh well - I just really wanted him to get used to the water again before we go away to Rainbow (as the house has a pool). Kenz is doing swim classes with school on Thursdays so hopefully she will be a bit more water confident.

No comments: