Thursday, November 13, 2008

It must be Thursday again

I've been busy this morning - dropped Kenz off to school (late) got to love wet weather, went grocery shopping and bought some stuff to take away with us, came home unpacked, got morning tea for Dominic, then Ben came to the Toy warehouse in the next street over to buy Dom the train table and train set that was on sale (Dom will love it!), then we went straight to Big W to get Kenzie's birthday bike off layby (and some Christmas stuff I had lay byed as well).

Well McKenzie's bike ended up being too small - it said for ages 5-9 and since she's only 7 and a small 7 I thought it would be ok, but it was only 16inches (or 40cms) so I had to take the bike to returns and buy another bike (I couldn't get her another Hannah Montanah bike which is really annoying, but anyway she's still got a new bike!). This one is 20 inches so I hope it's big enough - it said from 5-8.

I also lay byed her Xmas present as I don't have anywhere to store it at the moment!

Ben dropped me off to get a spray tan (for this weekend away) and then we came home and made lunch by 12.30pm!

Kenz is meant to go to vision therapy today but they've just called to cancel. - yay!

No comments: