Thursday, July 17, 2008

Ok Thursdays HAVE to be the BUSIEST DAY of the week

I took Kenz to school and Dom and I stayed in her class room for about half an hour as I helped the kids with their reader books (they just had to read a book to me and I just listened or helped out if needed). Then the class sang a lovely song and then Dom and I left.

We then raced off to child care to take Dom for his class portrait (since he doesn't go to child care on Thursdays) as I didn't want him to miss out (and then I wouldn't be able to scrapbook it!

Then we met up with Lise, Meaghan and Henry at the Everton Park Hotel and we had a wonderful time. I was there for 3 hours and felt really really relaxed (except for when Dom decided he wanted to drink my hot coffee with a strawer - that didn't go down too well - he ended up spitting it out everywhere!

After lunch, we quickly went grocery shopping and came home. I then picked up Kenz from school and then took her to Numberworks (maths tutors) and I also raced to Aldi's to get some other groceries. Then pick up Kenz and back home again.

Thursday night we had to get everything ready for the wedding we're going to on Friday.

No comments: