Saturday, July 12, 2008

Birthday shopping for Ben

Today we went to Chermside to try find Ben a leather jacket for his birthday, especially since he doesn't have any jackets!

It wasn't llong before McKenzie complained about her sore toe (which she kicked yesterday and I know what that is like!), so I had to buy her some little Crocs (Hippos) so her shoes wouldn't hurt.

All Dominic wanted to do was go on all the little Bob the Builder toy rides etc, so it wasn't a good start to shopping!

Anyway we finally found a really nice black leather jacket for Ben in Myers (of all places) and he ended up with a XXXL because he has such broad shoulders.

Then we had a quick bite to eat because Kenz was whinging about her toe and Ben had to carry her on his shoulders and because she was being carried, I had to carry Dom - so it was a bit of a nightmare. Next time I'll put them into the child minding section I think!!

Came home and didn't do much else for the afternoon.

No comments: