Friday, July 18, 2008

Ben's birthday!

Happy Birthday Hon!!

We didn't have much time to spend at home as we had to leave at 7.30am to meet up with Toni S to pick up a camera (as Ben's back up camera which is the camera I used) broke Thursday night!!

We met Toni at the BP at Blacksoil and then went to Minden to take the kids to stay with Rod and Mary.

We left just after 10am and then headed out to Peppers Hidden Vale at Grandchester which was only about 30 minutes from Minden and caught up with the bridal party.

I was actually using the back up camera and able to take whatever photos I wanted - only thing was I only had a small CF card, so I couldn't go overboard as I only had the capacity to take about 100 odd photos. I ended up with some really good location shots which I'm pretty pleased about.

Then Ben had to prepare a DVD Slideshow for the wedding reception which turned out really well considering it's quite high pressure to get it done whilst everyone is eating their dinner. We were also provided with a lovely dinner and the bridal party were a lot of fun.

We got back to Minden at 9pm (Dom was asleep and Kenz was close to it) but Kenz and Mary had made a birthday cake for Ben, so we had cake and coffee and then we got home just before 11pm - it was a loooooooooooooooong day.

No comments: