Friday, December 5, 2008

School finishes today

I took Kenz to school for her last day of Grade 2 - where has the time gone??

Dom and I raced to Harvey Norman to get some prints done for Roshy and then we raced off to digilab to pick up some prints for Mum.

Then Dom and I raced back to Kenzie's school for her final assembly - boy did that drag on!! But we finished by 11.15am and came home for lunch.

At 3pm we went to the Everton Park Hotel again as I had organised a get together with the grade 2 parents - anyone that wanted to, or could turn up were welcome. There ended up being 10 parents, so it was a nice little group.

We grabbed some dinner and got home just after Ben had flown home from Hamilton Island - so it was SO nice to see Ben again. The kids had missed him, especially Dommy - he made some comment on the way to swimming yesterday asking if Daddy was coming home and I said not until tomorrow and he said "I never see Daddy" - that really upset me.. Poor Dommy.

But Ben bought the kids some tshirts and surfy necklaces and the kids were happy about that! I got a lovely pink sarong...

Ben didn't get much time with the kids as he had to get all of his camera gear ready for tomorrow's wedding, download the Hamilton Is photos, un pack his clothes and wash them to wear to the wedidng the next day and charge batteries etc..

I think I was ironing clothes for Ben at 10pm or later!

No comments: