Saturday, December 6, 2008

Roshy's 2nd wedding

Ben had another wedding today so I packed up myself and the kids and headed down to Burleigh Heads to catch up with Rochelle & Andy and all of our family and their friends (who didn't get invited to the wedding).

It must have been 37 degrees, too hot for standing around in a park, but it was good to catch up with all of the family.

The kids were happy playing on the swings, I must have taken Dom to the toilet about 8 times (the joys of toilet training) and I took the kids for a little dip in the ocean.

When the kids were getting out they had a quick shower under the beach showers and this old woman with a very strong accent started abusing us and saying we were wasting "precious gold coast water" - for goodness sake, they were only washing the sand off and cooling off a bit. This woman kept on ranting and raving and then started trying to stop the kids turning the taps on - so that got me pretty angry and Beck told her to go back to her own country!!

So that sort of topped off my day at the park and we left and headed home about 3.30pm - I was so glad to be in air con!!

No comments: