Saturday, December 13, 2008

The kids have a sleep over

Mum rang early this morning and said if I could meet her at at Jacobs Ridge (where there investment property it) that they would take the kids back to the coast for the night and bring them back to Brissy on Sunday morning. (so this meant that we could go to my work Christmas party and not have to worry about booking a babysitter)..

So I raced around in the morning, took the kids to get their Santa photo done at Stafford - I'll upload it when I get a chance - and then met Mum and dad at Midday at the house.

We then went to Harrigan's Bar / Hotel at Jacobs Well for lunch and then the kids went off with Nanna and Grandad for the night.

I got home just after 3pm, and then we got ready and caught the train to South Bank and joined our Christmas Party at the Maritime Museum. It was a pretty good night, they had a band (which played too much 70s music) but they were ok, and it was free drinks and a meal for the night. We left just after 10.30pm (as it was finishing at 11pm) and we caught the train home again...

It was horribly hot and muggy - and we were on the river!!

No comments: