Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Happy Anniversary Mum & Dad

Today is Mum & Dad's 37th Wedding Anniversary! I don't know how they do it!

It's also Lexie's 5th birthday today (my cousin's little girl) so I hope Lex has a great day too.

Ben left this morning to fly up to Hamilton Island to shoot a wedding.

I raced from work to pick up both of the kids, then we went and got Red Rooster for dinner and then got home at 6pm, when Ben phoned. He was sitting down over looking the Marina ordering his dinner - lucky for some.

Then we had a massive electrical storm and we lost power! Trust me, it's not fun having a black out with 2 little kids and a black dog!! I kept falling over Oscar. We had a torch and 2 candles, so that gave us enough light. Apparently one of the big transmitters was hit by lightening and that's why we lost power.

No comments: