Thursday, December 6, 2007

Welcome to our Blog

Well I thought I'd try give this blogging a go.

Everyone always mentions how busy and hectic our life is for the four of us, and I think I've just decided to make it even busier with doing this blog!!!

Anyway, we'll see how it goes and hopefully you won't get too bored with our antics. Personally, I don't think there is ever really a dull moment in our house, there is always something happening, or some drama and especially after just having both of the kids' birthdays in the last 3 weeks, and now it's only 2 and a half weeks until Christmas - it will be pretty full on!

Like just now, I'm trying to give Dominic a biscuit for afternoon tea, and Oscar (our nearly 2 year old spoodle) has just snatched it out of his hands and Dom is not impressed!!!

Then 2 minutes later I walk outside to see Ben standing on a dodgey white chair on the front steps, trying to hang up little Christmas lights - oh it's an accident waiting to happen!!!

Ok the bewitching hour starts about now - 5pm - better go....